Skip to main content

Beware of BTC_Hourly_freebot CryptoCurrency Investors

CryptoJnath:
https://t.me/BTC_Hourly_freebot?start=646237184

⛔️Beware ⛔️pals the bot above👆 is a scam❌❌❌💯
I CryptoJnath have been an active member on the platform since 2018-09-21, I invested 0.01 Bitcoin in the bot but my account was not changed from free mode. I waited patiently maybe it's a technical problem but to no avail. I was give an opinion that before I could withdraw my profit I must have 10 referral which I was able to accomplish but as at the time of writing this report the bot admin as refused to pay me my profile.  So sad? Yeah... Of course. So beware of it it's a scam .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pastor Kumuyi To Ooni Of Ife: Do Not Miss Heaven

Pastor Williams Folorunsho Kumuyi, the general superintendent of Deeper Christian Life Ministry, recently paid a visit to

Beijing has started preparatory work for 2022 Games

It has been more than three months since Beijing won the right to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. Although the Games are still seven years away, the International Olympic Committee sent a delegation to Beijing Tuesday to conduct a two- day orientation seminar to help the organizers of the multi-sports spectacle get more familiar with the task at hand.